Thursday, November 8, 2007

Papa's new splitter

Well Papa got his new splitter today. It works very well, even better since I lengthened the handle you pull up on to activate the splitter improving the mechanical advantage and making it easier for Papa. I also added a trailer hitch so we can easily move it around the wood lot. But we have a problem we are hoping some one could help us with; we are able to split fire wood so fast now that we are afraid we may run out of wood to split long before we are tired of our new toy.

3 comments:

Paul said...

I'll help stack over Christmas break

Barry Howe said...

Perhaps you could hire someone to hide your toy periodically

Farnoth said...

If I had known you were so desparate, I could have steered you to a pile of cordwood behind my garage.
Unfortunately, you have now all split for college