Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another Day at Long Reach

The sunset started out like this and then it started to rain so I turned around to go in and....


I saw this rainbow, the first I've seen at sunset. then I turned around again and .....



I saw this lovely scene. God can surely paint a canvas with speed and beauty. Mom is out lecturing tonight; she is becoming a speaker in high demand now that she is back to work in her field after twenty four years of unexcelled motherhood. I finished 3 of six interviews with Sheryl McWilliams for a series we are doing for cable and local TV on Healthy Living which will be distributed around Maine. So although we miss you each alot we are trying to stay busy enough to stay out of trouble and off the streets.










































3 comments:

Barry Howe said...

Unexcelled motherhood for sure.

I'll never perform a tenth of the justice due her glorious career. Current success as SA president, dean's list, etc, are hardly a drop in the bucket. Becoming an honest, loving, and CHEERFUL man would get me much further, which is precisly what makes her such a great Mom.

Those are amazing pictures, Dad. The sunset rainbow was particularly unusual and beautiful

Paul said...

God has created many beautiful places on this Earth. And yet, I tend to think that He has graced Long Reach with an exceptional number of gorgeous sunsets. Thanks for sharing with us the scenic blessings He gave you this week!

(by the way, this is Petra writing on Paul's account)

Jonas said...

Those are beautiful pictures, It seems long reach outdid itself.

Mom and Dad: thanks for modeling God's love to us so beautifully!